Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I finally started blogging!!!

Blogs!! blogs!!blogs!! - been hearing about this for years now and also following and reading many of the interesting blogs. I always used to wonder - what value addition would blogs have to my life. But then what the heck all those musings have actually made me start blogging - finally!! as many of my well wishers would comment. And when did it all start??? Well I have been suddenly latched onto facebook for the past 3 months and connected with lots and lots of friends from all over. I keep posting my stray thoughts as my status and saw that it received so many comments. I was suddenly in the limelight and then many of them said - Sanguine - it's high time you start blogging. So here I am - writing my first post. I know I am going to give vent to all my creativity here and going to enjoy what I am most passionate about - writing. :) So here's to lots of writing and lots of networking. Welcome me to your world folks. I have finally come of age. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog. Now you will become World famous in Bangalore :)

    ReplyDelete